GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Drawing in the exhibition spaces is, in principle, permitted, depending on visitor frequency. Condition: use of pencils only, drawing pads used should not exceed a maximum size of 21.5 x 28 cm. Not permitted are ink, paints, easels, chairs and drawing while seated on the floor.
- Prams are allowed at all times
- Picture taking is also allowed in the entrance area and in the Habsburg Staterooms.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the entire museum area.
- Taking animals inside the exhibition halls is not permitted.
- Backpacks, umbrellas, parcels, bags and handbags sized 28 x 35 cm and over are to be left at the cloakroom.
Due to special weather conditions we kindly ask our visitors to leave their jackets or coats in the cloakroom.
- Making telephone calls on cell phones inside the museum spaces is not permitted.
- Food and drinks may only be consumed at the café. By special arrangement and on certain occasions, such as childrens birthdays, or guided tours for kindergarten or elementary school groups, consumption of school lunches is permitted in the Format Werk art studio.
- Picture taking is not permitted in the exhibition spaces. Video recordings are only permitted in the entrance area. Permission to take photographs for journalistic or scholarly purposes may be obtained in certain cases.
- For conservational reasons, during prolonged instances of rainy weather or snowfall, the Habsburg Staterooms may temporarily be closed to the public.
- Special events staged at the Habsburg Staterooms may, on occasion, lead to a temporary closing of, or limited viewing access to, these rooms.
- Occasionally, work involving the setting up or removal of equipment in these rooms may lead to a reduction in viewing opportunities.