Tourism Partnerships with the ALBERTINA
Mag. Ines Groß-Weikhart
Mag. Barbara Walcher
Located right at the center of town, the ALBERTINA is a fascinating point of interest for anyone who visits Vienna. The magnificent state rooms of this imperial residential palace are easily accessed and embody a hidden gem that’s the perfect alternative to overrun hotspots. Maria Theresia, Duke Albert, Emperor Franz Joseph … in these historic spaces, visitors can get a feel for the lives of the most famous Habsburgs.
Directly adjacent, modern exhibition halls present a diverse artistic program: 2021 brings with it the opportunity to experience highlights including The Essl Collection, Xenia Hausner. True Lies, and Modigliani – Picasso. The Primitivist Revolution.
Our tourism department is there to support travel industry decision-makers with information and assistance so that every visit to our museum is a complete success. We’ll also be happy to negotiate individual conditions for licensed Austrian Guides, tour operators, and travel agencies interested in long-term cooperation with the ALBERTINA.
Group visits and guided tours are once again permitted from 1 July 2021 onward!
For outside groups visiting without a guided tour: we look forward to your visit! During the summer months of July and August, you don’t need to register such groups in advance.
For outside groups visiting with a guided tour: a maximum of 15 individuals per guide may participate. When picking up tickets, the guide must present a list of all participants that includes their individual contact information and his or her signature confirming that he or she has made sure that all participants have either been vaccinated against, been tested for, or recovered from an infection with SARS-CoV-2. These documents will be stored by the ALBERTINA in conformance with data protection rules and subsequently destroyed.
Should you have any questions, please feel welcome to address them to the ALBERTINA tourism team at .
- Registration for Austria Guides / Voucher Agreement
Visiting the ALBERTINA Museum frequently pays off! We are offering a voucher agreement for Austria Guides who visit the ALBERTINA Museum frequently and which will make your group visit experience more easier and comfortable. Our offer to you corresponds with your annual revenue at the ALBERTINA Museum: starting at EUR 500 per year, we are looking forward to welcoming you as our voucher partner.
- Tickets can be reserved free of charge and picked up at the ticket desk (requires advance registration of your upcoming visit)
- Fast Lane at the ticket desk
- Free of charge use of our main cloak room by showing your tour guide ID. Big bags or backpacks need to be checked in at the cloak room.
- Receive catalogues (PDF) free of charge as well as handouts for new exhibitions for preparing your visit
- Free participation in information tours to all new exhibitions in cooperation/by invitation of the WKO
- Reduced group price from 10 persons
- ONLY stateroom ticket: This special reduced-price ticket, with which only the staterooms but not the other exhibition halls can be visited, is exclusively available to voucher partners.
Furthermore we are offering discounts on tickets for voucher customers with annual turnovers of EUR 500.
* For all Austria Guides without voucher agreements, the terms and conditions of a group visit apply. Austria Guides can enter the Museum for free when showing a valid ID.
- Voucher Agreement for Travel Agencies and Tourism Partners
We offer voucher agreements for travel agencies, incoming agencies, and tourism multipliers. These enable you to conveniently pay for services (admission, tours, audio guides) used by your customers when they visit the ALBERTINA Museum by means of collective invoices, sparing your guests the hassle of financial transactions. In addition you can reserve your tickets for a certain date and time and pick them up at the cash desk. Voucher guests have fast lane access to our cash desks.
A prerequisite for such cooperative arrangements is a minimum turnover of EUR 500.00 per calendar year. We offer special conditions in cases where turnover far exceeds this amount.
Should you be interested, please contact us at to request more detailed information and/or a contract.
- Sign up for our Newsletter (in German)
Stay up-to-date on exhibitions, offers and activities of the ALBERTINA Museum.
Currently this service is only available in German.