Tourism Partnerships with the ALBERTINA
Located at the very center of Vienna, the ALBERTINA Museum is a fascinating point of interest for visitors to the city. The historic State Rooms of this former Habsburg palace reveal magnificent imperial flair.
The museum’s permanent exhibition Monet to Picasso. The Batliner Collection shows classic works by towering figures of art history such as Claude Monet, Wassily Kandinsky, and Pablo Picasso. An additional four halls simultaneously present ever-new temporary exhibitions across a broad range of art including precious works by old masters and contemporary artists alike.
The museum’s second location, ALBERTINA MODERN, is likewise in the heart of town and just ten minutes away by foot. There, temporary exhibitions focused on modern and contemporary art await visitors on two levels.
Our tourism department is there to support travel industry decision-makers with information and assistance so that every visit to our museum is a complete success. We’ll also be happy to negotiate individual conditions for licensed Austrian Guides, tour operators, and travel agencies interested in long-term cooperation with the ALBERTINA.
For outside groups without guided tours, the following applies: we look forward to your visit. There is no need for you to register in advance. We do recommend purchasing your admission tickets ahead of time at our online shop. It is not possible to reserve time slots, and there are no group tickets. Depending on the situation, there may be a certain wait to enter especially well-attended exhibitions.
Access to the free group cloakrooms will be granted to groups upon their arrival and depending on availability. It is not possible to reserve space in the group cloakrooms. If the group cloakrooms are full, please use our regular cloakroom and/or the lockers as an alternative.
For outside groups visiting with a guided tour: a maximum of 25 individuals per guide may participate (although we recommend smaller groups).
Should you have any questions, please feel welcome to address them to the ALBERTINA tourism team at .
- Registration for Austria Guides / Voucher Agreement
Visiting the ALBERTINA Museum frequently pays off! We are offering a voucher agreement for Austria Guides who visit the ALBERTINA Museum frequently and which will make your group visit experience more easier and comfortable. Our offer to you corresponds with your annual revenue at the ALBERTINA Museum: starting at EUR 500 per year, we are looking forward to welcoming you as our voucher partner.
- Tickets can be reserved free of charge and picked up at the ticket desk (requires advance registration of your upcoming visit)
- Fast Lane at the ticket desk
- Free of charge use of our main cloak room by showing your tour guide ID. Big bags or backpacks need to be checked in at the cloak room.
- Receive catalogues (PDF) free of charge as well as handouts for new exhibitions for preparing your visit
- Free participation in information tours to all new exhibitions in cooperation/by invitation of the WKO
- Reduced group price from 10 persons
- ONLY stateroom ticket: This special reduced-price ticket, with which only the staterooms but not the other exhibition halls can be visited, is exclusively available to voucher partners.
Furthermore we are offering discounts on tickets for voucher customers with annual turnovers of EUR 500.
* For all Austria Guides without voucher agreements, the terms and conditions of a group visit apply. Austria Guides can enter the Museum for free when showing a valid ID.
- Voucher Agreement for Travel Agencies and Tourism Partners
We’re happy to offer voucher agreements to travel agencies, incoming agencies, and tourism multipliers. These enable you to conveniently pay for services (admission, tours, audio guides) used by your customers when they visit the ALBERTINA Museum by means of collective invoices, sparing your guests the hassle of multiple financial transactions. An additional advantage is that this enables you to reserve tickets for a certain point in time free of charge for pickup at one of our ticket desks. Guests who present a voucher have fast-lane privileges at our ticket desks.
A prerequisite for such cooperative arrangements is a minimum turnover of EUR 500.00 per calendar year. We offer special conditions in cases where turnover far exceeds this amount.
Should you be interested, please contact us at to request more detailed information and/or a contract.
- Sign up for our Newsletter (in German)
Stay up-to-date on exhibitions, offers and activities of the ALBERTINA Museum.
Currently this service is only available in German.
- Exhibition texts and images
Here you will find information texts about the individual exhibitions, as well as images that you can use free of charge for advertising purposes.
- Download Information